THE PRICE IS FOR A GROUP In one day you will get acquainted with the many beautiful plants that grow in the Canary Islands and you will get to know the coffee plantation, the northernmost in the world. Along the way you will discover the northern coast of Gran Canaria.
Experience a unique day in Gran Canaria with us in the comfort of private car, only with your family. We design the route, you determine the tempo.
To visit such a beautiful island as Gran Canaria and not discover its beauty would be a sin. You would have to look for such an exceptional place in the world for a long time. Sahara-like sand dunes, rocky gorges reminiscent of the western United States, rainforests. Where else could you see all these beauties on such a small area. In addition, a history dating back to before the birth of Christ. Architecture where buildings from the time of the conquest of America intersect to the most modern buildings. Cool your feet in the waters of the ocean and in a few moments look at the ocean from a height of almost 2000 meters. This is Gran Canaria.
I am happy to provide you with these experiences in English. I tried to prepare trips to Gran Canaria so that you really have something to choose from.
All trips have a single price of 120, – Eur / car 1-4 people and 150, – Eur / car 5-7 people
– Meloneras, Maspalomas, Playa del Inglés, San Augustín – no extra charge
– Arguineguin, Patalavaca, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Taurito, Mogán – surcharge + 15, – Eur
– Las Palmas – surcharge + 25, – Eur.
- The length of trips is 7-8 hours.
- Departure from the hotel is usually between 09:00 and 09:30, so that you can have a comfortable breakfast and have enough time to prepare for dinner.
- The length of trips is indicative and may vary according to current conditions. I know from experience that they usually last longer.
- The recommended minimum age for children is 10 years.
- All trips are organized in small groups of 1 – 3 people. If you are willing to relax with a place in the car, you can go on a trip for four.
- Do not forget to bring a sweatshirt or a light sweater with you on trips, and in the winter a windbreaker and a raincoat or umbrella. Even if you don’t need them, the car will take you.
- Don’t forget sunscreens, sunglasses and a hat.
- Be sure to pick up your ID.
- The route of trips can be operatively adjusted in case of bad weather, in case of rainy weather or storms, trips are usually not held.
- Meals during trips are not provided.
- Possible entrances to museums, parks, etc. are not included in the price.
- You have plenty of bottled water available during all trips.
You can book a trip through our form, in which you fill in the necessary information and we will arrange a reservation based on that. After paying the booking fee, you will receive a service voucher from us. The booking fee varies depending on the individual partners. You pay the difference between the booking fee and the full price at the beginning of the trip or excursion in cash.
Book trips directly in Gran Canaria
If you are planning a holiday in Gran Canaria, but do not want to book excursions in advance because you cannot decide what you would like, make an appointment with us. On the day of arrival, we will meet you at the hotel in the evening and present the entire offer.
If you are already on vacation and you have decided to take a trip or excursion, contact us at +34 – 635 232 849 or through the whats-app application at +34 – 635 232 849. We will arrange a meeting with you and arrange everything directly at your hotel. Alternatively, you can visit us during consultation hours at one of the hotels. You can find the list in the contact section.