THE PRICE IS FOR A GROUP In one day you will get acquainted with the many beautiful plants that grow in the Canary Islands and you will get to know the coffee plantation, the northernmost in the world. Along the way you will discover the northern coast of Gran Canaria.
Experience a beautiful day in the comfort of a car, where you set the pace of the tour yourself. You will only spend the day in the company of your family or acquaintances. During private trips you will be accompanied by the author of the book “Life with the sun in the heart, or why Gran Canaria is so amazing”, a member of the editorial team of Turismo y cultura de Canarias and the author of the blog Canaria.Guide.
To visit such a beautiful island as Gran Canaria and not discover its beauty would be a sin. You would have to look for such an exceptional place in the world for a long time. Sahara-like sand dunes, rocky gorges reminiscent of the western United States, rainforests. Where else could you see all these beauties on such a small area. In addition, a history dating back to before the birth of Christ. Architecture where buildings from the time of the conquest of America intersect to the most modern buildings. Cool your feet in the waters of the ocean and in a few moments look at the ocean from a height of almost 2000 meters. This is Gran Canaria.
I am happy to provide you with these experiences in English. I tried to prepare trips to Gran Canaria so that you really have something to choose from.
- All trips have a stated price for a group of 3 people.
- In the case of a group of up to 6 people, a surcharge of EUR 60 for a standard tour and EUR 120 for a gourmet tour is charged.
- Possible entrances to the monuments are not included in the price unless otherwise stated in the description of the trip.
- Meals are not included in the price unless otherwise stated in the description of the trip.
- In the case of Gourmet tours, all tours and tastings are included in the price.
- Meloneras, Maspalomas, Playa del Inglés, San Augustín – no extra charge
- Arguineguin, Patalavaca, Puerto Rico, Amadores, Taurito, Mogán – surcharge + 15, – Eur
- Las Palmas – surcharge + 25, – Eur.
- The length of trips is 7-8 hours.
- Departure from the hotel is usually between 09:00 and 09:30, so that you can have a comfortable breakfast and have enough time to prepare for dinner.
- The length of trips is indicative and may vary according to current conditions. I know from experience that they usually last longer.
- The recommended minimum age for children is 10 years.
- All trips are organized in small groups of 1 – 3 people. If you are willing to relax with a place in the car, you can go on a trip for four.
- Do not forget to bring a sweatshirt or a light sweater with you on trips, and in the winter a windbreaker and a raincoat or umbrella. Even if you don’t need them, the car will take you.
- Don’t forget sunscreens, sunglasses and a hat.
- Be sure to pick up your ID.
- The route of trips can be operatively adjusted in case of bad weather, in case of rainy weather or storms, trips are usually not held.
- Meals during trips are not provided.
- Possible entrances to museums, parks, etc. are not included in the price.
- You have plenty of bottled water available during all trips.