Catamaran trip – dolphin and coast
The dolphin and coast trip with our catamaran begins in Puerto Rico Base, we will cross the sea during 4 hours in which you can sunbathe during the navigation and observe the landscape of marine caves, enormous cliffs and natural beaches. You have a 80% chance these are wild animals and live in the open ocean. You will also enjoy our bar on board, where you can have a delicious lunch, and refresh yourself at our open bar. We make daily departures from Puerto Rico Base, where at the end of the excursion, we will anchor so that you can take a bath in the sea, being able to see the bottom of the sea doing snorkeling and practicing different water sports with an enormous discount we offer. You will have a fantastic and unforgettable day, experiencing a unique day on the warm coast of the south of Gran Canaria. All drinks and food are included in the price and freshly prepared aboard the catamaran by our chef during the excursion. The Lunch includes a Canaria style chicken served with the local specialty potatoes and mojo sauce, all of this is accompanied with a fresh seasonal salad.
During the cruise, there is a break of about an hour near Taurito Beach, during which you can enjoy sunbathing, swimming in the open ocean, banana riding (free of charge) or jet skiing and parasailing (extra charge).
The price per person / group included:
- Free transport from & back to your hotel or meeting point
- Food (canary potatoes, salad, chicken meat or baguettes according to the current offer)
- Drinks (beer from draft, wine, sangria, non-alcoholic drinksaccording to the current offer)
- Banana boat ride
- Dolphins (80% chance these are wild animals and live in the open ocean)
- Discounts and special prices on optional watersports (jetski, parasailing, crazy UFO, Jet Boat, Fly Board, Paddleboats, kayak, stand up paddle, etc)