Cruise ships special
The tour called Cruise ships special is intended for those who want to get to know the history and beauty during their stay in the port. You will get to know the most interesting and beautiful places of the island. The first stop will be a tour of the church of St. John the Baptist in Arucas (exterior). Next will be the water city of Firgas with its impressive Paseo Gran Canaria and Paseo Canarias promenades. It will be followed by the street of balconies and the Basilica of Nueastra Señora del Pino, dedicated to the patron saint of the island in the city of Terror. We will move to the center of the island, where from the Cruz de Tejeda pass we will see the original crater from which the island was formed and continue to the highest mountain of the island, Pico de Las Nieves. In the winter season, we can also encounter temperatures close to zero, so adapt your clothing accordingly. Around the Presa de las Niñas dam, we will move to the romantic port of Puerto de Mogán. On the way back to Las Palmas, we will also visit the view of the sand dunes in Maspalomas and the view of the Caldera Bandama crater. We will end our trip with a short walk around Las Palmas in the evening.
- The length of tour is 9-10 hours.
- Departure from the cruise ships port is usually at 09:00 or depend your arrival.
- The length of tour is indicative and may vary according to current conditions.
- The recommended minimum age for children is 10 years.
- Tour organized in small groups of 1 – 7 people. Just you and your family or friends.
- It is winter time. Do not forget to bring a sweatshirt, windbreaker and a raincoat or umbrella with you on tour. Even if you don’t need them, the car will take you.
- Don’t forget sunscreens, sunglasses.
- Be sure to pick up your ID.
- The route of tour can be operatively changed in case of bad weather.
- Meals during trips are not provided. We make coffee break or lunch break according to your request.
- Of course, we cannot guarantee mountain views, everything depends on the current weather.
- Do not forget that the roads in the mountainous areas of the island are full of turns. If you have a problem with winding mountain roads, remember to take your medicine.
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.