Gran Canaria is the third largest island in the Canary Islands. It has the shape of a huge conical mountain, which from its highest peak Pico de la Nieves (1,949 m above sea level) is considered in all directions to the sea. Countless variations of landscape and climate have earned the island the nickname “mini-continent”.
During your stay you can also use the possibility of renting golf clubs. You don’t have to carry them on a plane.
Golf has been played in Gran Canaria for over 125 years. The first golf course was built here by the English in 1891. It did not happen by chance. Golfers chose Gran Canaria mainly because it is possible to play golf on it thanks to the favorable climate 365 days a year.
There are currently eight golf centers on the island of Gran Canaria. As they are all located in an area with a diameter of only a few tens of kilometers, they allow you to try one by one, even during a short stay on the island, even without having to move from hotel to hotel.
Gran Canaria’s golf courses are modern and will satisfy even the most demanding golfers. They also prove their quality by holding several national as well as international tournaments every year.
Therefore, we have decided to introduce you as a travel agency specializing in Gran Canaria to our golfers. For groups of players, we offer a complete service exactly according to your individual requirements. We provide stays for any group at any time. Of course there is a reservation of times in golf courses.
We believe that when you visit this small “continent”, you will fall in love with it like any other visitor.
7 reasons to rent golf clubs in Gran Canaria with us:
- You will save additional fees that your airline may charge.
- Save on taxi surcharges and all inconveniences.
- We will deliver and pick you up at your hotel in Gran Canaria.
- No risk of your own sticks being lost or damaged in transit.
- We supply the latest models from leading manufacturers and always ensure that they are in excellent condition.
- Are you considering a new set of clubs? It’s a great opportunity to try them out.
- We can also contact you with our partner for green fee reservations in Gran Canaria.